What do you create with the electrolysis of water — and why? Answer this question and others with the in-depth video perfect for learners new to the concept. The instructor explains the significance of the positive and negative electrode charge and how it ultimately determines the type of ion formed during the reaction.
- Create a guided notes document for learners to complete while viewing the video
- Learners must have a strong understanding of ions
- Requires Internet access and a classroom computer
- The instructor explains the complexity of the process at a level that can be understood by young scholars
- The use of images and color enhance the explanations and increase the opportunity for learners to understand the process