The Middle East during the Bronze Age was made up of many different civilizations, but based on economic, trade, and familial connections, one could consider the region as its own civilization. Learn more about the Middle East during the Bronze Age, as well as what led to its disconnection.
- Incorporate into a lesson on ancient civilizations or the Bronze Age
- Have class members watch the video for homework after discussing the topic from a lecture or textbook, and compare the effectiveness of each source
- Connect to an earth science lesson about earthquakes
- Comment section is open to the public
- Part of a larger world history playlist, but videos can be viewed in any order
- Informative and engaging way
- Relates historical events to current political and economic climates