Has your class wondered about the eccentricities of the endomembrane system? A video segment helps pupils investigate the nuclear membrane, smooth and rough endoplasmic reticulum, and Golgi apparatus.
4 Views 2 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Construct a three-dimensional endomembrane system with edible ingredients and/or art supplies
- Have the class research dysfunctions of the endomembrane system and present their findings to the other class members
- Make sure individuals do not consume edible candies used in the activity due to possible bacterial contamination
- Discusses one piece of the cell in the segment, allowing time to pursue each individual piece to ensure the class understands the complete organism
- Video length allows for adaptation or modification