The process that brought us items, such as the telephone and air conditioner was no easy task. In this upbeat video, scholars gain insight to the steps engineers take to create, design, and build a final product.
1 Collection 6 Views 5 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Flip the classroom and have scholars view the video at home, saving class time to discuss and apply the new-found knowledge
- Allow learners to research major engineering projects at the library, and then present their findings to the class
- The second in a series of 17 videos that focuses on engineering; to view more, click the links at the end of the video
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards
- Video enhances learner engagement through cartoon graphics, kid-friendly language, and delightful editing
- The host speaks quickly which may be challenging for some pupils to take notes