Most people believe the equinox is the day with an equal amount of night and day, but they are wrong. The video explains what an equinox actually is, why day and night aren't equal on that day, and what an equilux is.
3 Views 1 Download
- Mark the dates of the equinox and equilux for your latitude in the current year
- Would those dates be the same or different if you were in a different hemisphere?
- Internet comment sections are often filled with inappropriate language and bad science
- The second video in a 22-part series
- Provides accurate and easily understood diagrams
- High quality lends itself to a flipped or traditional classroom