Beginning with how different animals excrete waste, this short video moves on to the human excretory system from the kidneys, to capillaries, to the loop of Henle, to the excretion out of the body.
1 Collection 44 Views 31 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Have learners compare and contrast the excretory system of humans with that of another animal
- Support the vocabulary of the excretory system through a word wall, Frayer model, or other vocabulary activity
- Explains the effects of alcohol on the excretory system; therefore, preview the entire video to determine if this section is appropriate for your classroom
- Video 29 in a series of 40
- Video contains a table of contents so teachers c an select which segments to show would like to show
- Great visuals to support the complex excretory pathway