This The Fourteenth Amendment - Part II video also includes:
How did the Supreme Court and its interpretation of the Fourteenth Amendment contribute to Jim Crow laws? Find out just how much Supreme Court interpretations can affect society by using an informative resource. Learners watch a video, engage in discussion, and read background information to understand more about civil rights for every American.
- Use the resource as a warm up for a longer lesson on the Fourteenth Amendment
- Deals with some sensitive topics
- Second of a two-part series on the amendment
- Includes support materials
- Easily works with technology and Google Classroom