This The Future of Air Travel video also includes:
One day supersonic flight may be possible. Watch a video that walks viewers through the history of air flight and the possibility of reaching supersonic speeds. Until then, travelers should get comfortable with ten-hour flights across the Atlantic Ocean.
- Use in a lesson or study of sound waves and concepts including supersonic and subsonic
- Flip the classroom and have viewers watch the video and take the quiz outside of class saving class time for discussion and further research
- Best suited for a physics classroom due to the vocabulary and topics discussed
- Offers a variety of possibilities for supersonic flight and their pros and cons
- Comes with discussion questions, a quiz, and links for extended research
- Speaker talks very fast