This The Game of Life unit also includes:
Academics use their research skills to create a financial guidebook for young adults. They also learn about the skills needed to be successful as an adult, including how to use credit cards and how to buy a car. Hands-on activities and group discussions enhance scholars' engagement in the material.
- Have learners present short presentations on the pros and cons of buying a house
- Guide pupils to create short commercials offering financial advice
- Does not provide all required resources in the unit
- Contains a rubric for the financial guidebook for easier grading
- Offers cross-curricular connections in a social studies or economic class setting