This The Game of SKUNK lesson plan also includes:
Do I stand or do I sit? The class plays a dice game where they must decide to either continue to stand and play or sit down and keep their points. After the game, groups discuss individuals' strategies and see connections to the beginnings of probability.
- Have class members determine the probability or likelihood that a one would come up
- The class should have a basic understanding of probability
- Requires a set of number cubes
- Includes an example of game play
- Contains suggestions for extensions to the lesson