This The Goldilocks Rules for Choosing a Book That is “Just Right” worksheet also includes:
With so many books to choose from, it can be hard for young readers to find the right one. Help children overcome this problem with this list of rules for identifying books that are too easy, too hard, and those that are just right.
91 Views 66 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Post this list of rules on your classroom bookshelves to support children with picking reading books
- Provide copies of this poster to your school's librarian to post on the library bookshelves
- Make copies of the rules for each student to keep with their language arts materials as a reminder
- Includes simple rules that young children can read and understand
- Rules use the familiar tale of Goldilocks and the Three Bears to make them more accessible to students