What do iced tea and fruit salad have in common, besides the fact that they're both delicious? Learn about the different types of mixtures with an entertaining physical science video. Examples from a picnic table reinforces what young scientists have learned about mixtures, solutions, and solubility.
- Use the video to introduce your experiment involving different types of solutions, ranging in levels of solubility
- Have small groups think of as many examples of mixtures as they can, and award points to groups for every mixture they identify that another group does not duplicate
- Encourage learners to watch the video at home to prepare for your lesson the next day
- Begins with a short advertisement that you cannot skip
- Video provides entertaining animations and narration
- Short length of the video makes it versatile for your instructional needs
- Explains a complex scientific theory in a very palatable way