How do greenhouse gases impact temperature? Have your classes use the interactive software to explore different concentrations of greenhouse gases and their effect on climate. Learners can recreate different atmospheric concentrations throughout history to understand the greenhouse effect by observing photons.
- Review the different lesson offerings to determine the best fit for your classroom
- Computers must have the correct version of Java installed
- Requires you to create a free account to access teacher-posted lessons
- Allows a hands-on activity for a topic that would be difficult to recreate in a lab
- Software allows for open exploration or specific manipulations, which creates flexibility in the classroom