This The Greenhouse Effect: Warming the Earth Experiment lesson plan also includes:
- Lab & Experiment
- Join to access all included materials
First in a two-part lesson on the greenhouse effect, this lesson involves a classroom demonstration of the phenomenon, and a lab group experiment with color and absorption. Although there are easier ways to demonstrate the greenhouse effect, this clever method makes the thermometers easy to read.
- Teacher background information comes complete with clarifying diagrams
- Includes both demonstration and experimentation, keeping learners engaged
- Strong assessment options and extension ideas
- Does not provide instructions for writing lab reports or designing data tables and graphs specific to the experiment; make sure your class memebers are adept at creating their own lab reports