This The History of Electrical Engineering: Crash Course Engineering #4 video also includes:
Did you know that a murder helped the electric telegraph become famous? The fourth of 46 videos in the Crash Course Engineering series focuses on electrical engineering, its history, and its myriad applications. It breaks the field into three separate components—telecommunications, power and lighting, and computer programming—and provides a brief explanation of each.
- Invite an electrical engineer to give a presentation to the class
- Familiarity with electricity and magnetism is a plus
- Note that the video references a video in a different playlist
- Gives some interesting historical anecdotes
- Narrator's excitement for the topic is contagious