Steel a great resource to teach your class all about iron. Viewers of an engaging video see how the production of wrought iron, cast iron, and steel have changed over time. The video also explains some societal advances due to these materials.
10 Views 2 Downloads
- Team with a social studies teacher for a lesson on the Iron Age
- References a previous video in the Real Engineering playlist, "Material Properties 101"
- A basic understanding of physics and chemistry is useful
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Provides links to other videos on the topic
- Graphics promote understanding