The first life on Earth developed in the oceans. As an introduction to ecology, the video starts with the formation of the earth. It follows with the Archaean and Proterozoic Eons including protobionts, prokaryotes, and eukaryotes. It ends with the Phanerozic Eon discussing the cambrian explosion, Ordovician period, Devonian period, Carboniferous period, and the Permian period that we are currently in. Video is the first in a series of 12.
- Video best fits as an introduction for an advanced class or a review for a typical class due to the fast pacing
- Be aware that comments are open to the public and may include inappropriate language
- Video is the first in a series of 12
- Engaging and well researched content
- Covers the origination, development, and diversification of life