This The Hobbit: Question Answer Relationship lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Chapter 12 of The Hobbit provides the text for an exercise that asks readers to use the QAR strategy to develop and respond to questions about story.
17 Views 16 Downloads
- Ask individuals to prepare one of each type of questions for subsequent reading assignments
- The eighth in a series of nine resources designed to accompany a reading of The Hobbit
- Many class members will have seen the film series
- The packet includes a rationale for the activity, step-by-step directions, illustrations, and model questions