What is the probability of finding water on the moon? It seems it is pretty high, but the difference between finding it and keeping it are two very different things. A video lesson takes a trip through history discussing the many attempts of astronomers to analyze the moon for water.
- Create a timeline of the attempts to find water on the moon
- Have learners create a list of unfamiliar vocabulary to discuss after watching the video lesson
- Best used as an extension to the study of the surface components of the moon
- One installment of a larger SciShow Space playlist
- Discusses both successful and unsuccessful missions
- Includes links to additional lessons on the same topic