Help young scientists connect the dots between pressure, temperature, and volume with a video on the ideal gas law. After first reviewing the formula for this fundamental law, the instructor walks step by step through nine different practice problems involving its application.
- Use this video as a homework assignment in your flipped classroom
- Create a worksheet including the nine problems from the video for students to complete before watching the video
- Video may not capture the attention of all students
- Video displays the formula for the ideal gas law with each variable clearly labeled and explained
- Practice problems demonstrate a variety of situations involving ideal gases and get progressively more complicated
- The handwriting of the instructor can be a little difficult to read at times