Every minute, your skin sheds more than 30,000 dead skin cells. The sixth video of 47 teaches pupils about the three layers of skin, their composition, and different cell types. It takes a trip through the layers to help individuals better understand the structure.
- Set up four to seven stations of activities, readings, and videos, all relating to skin, with this video being one of the stations; allow small groups to move through stations at set time intervals
- There is a table of contents if teachers need or want to rewatch portions of the video
- Due to the speed of the narration, turning on closed captioning for all classes would help with comprehension
- The first video of two about skin
- Includes closed captioning in Arabic, English, German, and Indonesian
- Video is engaging due to the speed and wittiness of the narrator