Soon the Internet will have 340 undecillion unique IP addresses! An informative video explains how the Internet is a design philosophy. It then explores how computers can communicate with each other using IP addresses and the domain name system (DNS) and goes over the transition from the current IPv4 to the new IPv6 system, providing for a lot more IP addresses.
- Have scholars find the IP addresses for their devices
- Builds on knowledge from previous videos
- Pupils should have basic familiarity of binary code and bits
- Amazing graphics help hold viewer interest
- Explanations are easy to understand and thorough