Amaze class members with the fact that solids, liquids, and gases all have the same particles. Kinetic theory explains how the particles loosen their bonds when given energy. Solids become liquids and liquids become solids.
6 Views 7 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework and saving class time for application and questioning
- Supplement with a demonstration to model the kinetic theory
- Requires Internet access to view the YouTube video
- The second in a 49-part series of lessons on energy
- Video presents information in a simple but interesting way that holds the viewers' attention
- Images used in lesson model the behavior of the atoms