Readers of Khaled Hosseini's The Kite Runner engage in a simulation designed to give them an appreciation of the immigrant experience. Kids must finished the assigned task or face deportation.
3 Views 3 Downloads
- Determine the citizenship status of class members and their families before engaging in the activity
- The activity presumes that class members have experience with simulations
- The sixth in a series of 17 exercises designed to be used with a reading of The Kite Runner
- The packet includes a rationale and directions for the exercise
- While the aim of the activity is worthy, the directions are unclear and might confuse some class members