Readers of Khaled Hosseini's The Kite Runner assume the voice of one of the characters from the novel and draft eight reflective journal entries and a one-page collage that depicts the character's interests, personal beliefs, etc.
21 Views 13 Downloads
- Review the methods writers use to create their characters before beginning the activity
- Due to grammar and usage errors, the assignment sheet would need to be revised
- The 11th in a series of 17 resources designed to be used with a reading of The Kite Runner
- The project encourages an in-depth study of a character
- The assignment sheet would need to be revised