To conclude their study of Khaled Hosseini's The Kite Runner, class members assume the voice of Amir and write a letter to Hassan, Amir's childhood companion.
6 Views 9 Downloads
- Ask for volunteers to read their letter to the class
- The 12th in a series of 17 resources designed to be used with a reading of The Kite Runner
- No template for Hassan's letter is provided
- The activity presumes a safe classroom environment for respectful discussion has been created
- The assignment asks readers to consider their own values as well as Amir's
- Neither a template of Hassan's letter nor a rubric for the assignment is included