This The Kite Runner: Setting Poem lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
To gain a deeper understanding of the importance of the settings in The Kite Runner, readers use the provided poem frame to create three poems, one for each of the settings in Hosseini's novel.
4 Views 6 Downloads
- Have writers create a poster that includes their poem and images and/or illustrations
- Some class members may need to see a completed setting poem to understand the assignment; therefore, to model the activity, prepare a poem about a setting with which you are familiar
- A poem frame template is provided
- Neither a model nor a rubric for the assignment is included