Celebrate Kwanzaa and reinforce grammar skills with one language arts activity. Learners add missing pronouns to sentences in a passage about the traditions and customs of Kwanzaa. Next, they answer four comprehension questions about what they have learned.
- Consider reformatting the worksheet to make it easier to read
- Questions are comprehension level only
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- A solid addition to a unit about global celebrations
- Does not include an answer key