Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
E is for Enthusiastic Learners! Scholars practice writing the letter e in upper case, lower case, trace words that begin with the letter, and copy a sentence.
17 Views 13 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Prior to making class copies, create a name section at the top of the first page
- Send worksheet home in a homework packet for additional practice
- Use practice page in English language arts center rotations
- Copies are required
- Cartoon images are kid friendly
- Line spacing is appropriate for early writers
- The font adds extra strokes to certain letters