Accompany The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis with this activity learning exercise. Spark a discussion about the story's characters' decision making skills while making inferences and allow learners to connect personally by adding their opinions.
- Display a large version of the chart and provide each group with a different color pen to fill in their responses for the entire class to see. Compare and contrast each group's decision making and allow for each group to discuss their rationale
- Bring in appropriate objects from the list of items or provide pictures to aid in comprehension and create concrete examples
- Scholars must be familiar with the story The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
- This discussion-based response to reading enhances engagement and learners' comprehension
- The document's spacing is not uniform
- Minor written mistakes include capitalization and apostropshe usage