This The Lovable (and Lethal) Sea Lion video also includes:
What lives in the ocean, has ears, walks on all fours, and can reach a top speed of 18 miles an hour? Why, the sea lion, of course! A cute, animated video introduces viewers to the majestic aquatic mammal.
6 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have groups investigate such topics as the seven different sea lions species, cases of toxic algae affecting marine mammals, sea lion attacks, and protections in place at sea lion beaches
- Include the video in a study of aquatic life or climate change
- The clever animations and musical soundtrack make the video most appropriate for younger viewers
- Requires a free membership to customize the lesson
- The resource includes the video, a comprehension check, links to related articles, and a discussion question