This The Lowdown — What You Need to Know about Immigration Reform interactive also includes:
We're all from somewhere. An informative interactive provides information on immigration, foreign-born residents, and deportations. Pupils interpret the graphics to analyze how these quantities have changed over time. The resource is part of the larger Math at the Core: Ratios series.
- Collaborate with a social studies teacher for the cross-curricular activity
- Link for Interactive does not work, but a new working link is provided in the IM
- Learners should be familiar with how to calculate rate of change, how to interpret graphs, and how to determine the equation of a line
- Provides student worksheets with separate answer key for teachers
- Professional-looking materials
- Teacher guide is for a different activity