Bioluminescence, once considered rare, exists in around 90% of fish in the ocean. Understanding how genes communicate to produce light opens up a world of understanding for viewers. From being in the right setting to transcription to cell behavior, observe how bioluminescence makes their world a brighter place.
- Discuss the concept of high cell density in more detail
- Print the transcript for those with auditory processing challenges
- Relies on prior knowledge of DNA, RNA, transcription, genes, and bioluminescence
- Download the video in multiple formats and multiple sizes depending on your needs
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes