This The Magic Pot lesson plan also includes:
The Magic Pot by Patricia Coombs is the theme of this multidisciplinary lesson plan. Early readers first take part in a read aloud and grand conversation about the story's details. Then, they get to work practicing their skills in counting doubles, writing and reading the letter /p/, and uncovering sequence of events.
- Create center rotations with activity worksheets
- Collect small objects to count with the math practice skills sheet
- Model the magic pot using glass containers and small objects for counting
- Copies and craft supplies are required
- This lesson is differentiated to meet learners' needs in word work and math practice
- Directions are written in detail for easy implementation