This The Man and the Wolf lesson plan also includes:
Human attitudes toward the big bad wolf come into focus in a photo essay that asks viewers to consider their own feelings about the endangered species.
14 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Designed NGSS: Designed
- Flip the lesson having class members view the photo essay and respond to the first discussion question out of class before they return for the pair activity and a full class discussion
- A great resource for philosophy classes studying the Shadow Within
- Some of the photos are very dark making the wolves difficult to see
- The five-page resource includes a link to the photo essay, background information about the photographer, discussion questions, and writing prompts
- Provides lttle scaffolding for a discussion of the psychology behind the depiction of wolves