This The Map of Chemistry video also includes:
Many people study for years to understand even a subsection of chemistry, yet an informative video attempts to cover all of chemistry in 12 minutes. It starts with atoms and elements and moves through bonding, reactions, energy, and more. Then, it explains the many fields of chemistry and how each uses chemistry to benefit society.
- Display the poster in the classroom to reference throughout the year
- Multiple versions of the video exist, including one made specifically for educational purposes
- Best fits as an introduction to chemistry
- Provides a list of errors and corrections to the video
- Cute drawings accompany each idea discussed, helping students remember the material