Ray Bradbury's The Martian Chronicles provides the text for a fishbowl activity. Class members to sit in concentric circles, with the center circle discussing the topics from the book, and the outer circle observing the participants.
33 Views 13 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use with another story, discussion topic, or debate lesson
- Have class members formulate their arguments and responses in the days leading up to the discussion
- The approach is appropriate for any class discussion
- A helpful addition to any reading unit or discussion day
- Encourages learners to work collaborative to talk about what they have read
- The resource is not specific to the novel and doesn't provide discussion questions