Scholars learn about the basics of quantum computing, starting with Schrodinger's Cat through a video that explains the mathematics behind quantum computers, including the representation of quantum gates as matrices.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Invite a computer scientist to give a presentation on quantum computing
- It is helpful if learners already know about Schrodinger's Cat
- Pupils should have familiarity with binary numbers, the unit circle, the Pythagorean Theorem, and vectors
- Simple descriptions of a complex topic
- Well-paced video holds students' attention