What do Myanmar, Liberia, and the United States have in common? They are the only countries that don't use the metric system. The video introduces the metric system by starting with the prefixes. It finishes by showing how to solve conversion problems.
- Create additional practice problems converting within the metric system
- Challenge scholars to come up with their own mnemonic for the metric system
- Avoid displaying comments that include foul language when showing the video in class
- Connects concepts in math and science
- Chart at 2:48 makes a great poster