Would you want to live on the moon? During a brief time in history, the moon might have been able to support life. Learn about the evidence that points to this as well as how scientists use meteorites to study the history of the sun. An episode of the larger SciShow Space series presents the recent research about our solar system.
- Highlight the difference between a place being habitable and actually containing life
- Teach the life cycle of stars to go along with the video
- Relies on prior knowledge of the moon, the sun, and the history of our universe
- Requires very little class time to share
- Links to sources for further study