The most sophisticated mirror in the universe is blurry at room temperature. An informative video discusses the five challenges the mirror had to overcome. It addresses each individually and how it was solved. Then it explains the future for this perfect mirror as it cannot be put into use until 2018.
- Discuss the properties of berylium after watching the video about how it is used
- Be aware not all who comment are supportive of science, telescopes, or humanity
- Assumes prior knowledge of absolute zero and meters
- Provides closed captioning for English learners
- Highlights new vocabulary words for emphasis