This The Mostly True Adventures of Homer P. Figg: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
What was the purpose of the Enrollment Act of 1863? Pupils consider the topic while completing the novel study for The Mostly True Adventures of Homer P. Figg by Rodman Philbrick. They write original similes and answer reading comprehension questions. To finish, scholars hone their research skills to discover three interesting facts about Harriet Beecher Stowe.
- Invite individuals to share the facts gathered during their research
- Requires dictionaries and some research
- Covers a small preview of the full resource
- Integrates reading, writing, language, and research skills
- Includes a printable checklist to help students keep track of assignments