Many phenomena in space are yet beyond scientific explanation. An episode of a video series on the solar system discusses two recent topics of interest: Uranus' magnetic field and hypervelocity stars. The presenter explains what we know and what we don't know about these two complex topics.
- Ask pupils to choose one additional resource link to review and present to classmates
- Create a Venn diagram to compare and contrast the earth's magnetic field to Uranus' magnetic field
- If assigning as an independent assignment, pupils will require access to the Internet
- Provides an extensive list of additional resources to continue research on the same topic
- Incorporates recent research within the discussion