Why does asparagus change the smell of urine? The video discusses this from multiple perspectives. It considers the olfactory senses, the sulfur compounds digested, the perception, and other factors that contribute to this concept. It even mentions the scientists who first mentioned it and the research limitations for learning the answer.
- Learn more about the topic by reading and sharing the results of this online survey
- Offer asparagus for pupils to snack on while learning about the topic
- As expected for the topic, the comment section remains more inappropriate than helpful
- Offers subtitles in Arabic, English, and German
- Cartoon drawings avoid anything graphic