What do you call a brain without one billion neurons? A no-brainer! The narrator of a video about the brain and the differences between the central and peripheral nervous systems walks viewers through both systems, explaining how they work together to keep the body alive.
- Pre-script questions to ask pairs of learners throughout the video
- Video assumes learners understand homeostasis
- There is a fair amount of vocabulary; pause video to allow learners to process, discuss, and takes notes
- Video 26 in a series of 40
- Reviews the sodium potassium pumps across a cell membrane, tying this process to neuron communication
- To keep the attention of high schoolers, the narrator walks viewers through what happens in the body when a person takes a bite of pizza