This The Olympic Flame's Trip worksheet also includes:
Just in time for the start of the Winter 2018 Olympics, you can track the Olympic torch relay through the Republic of Korea. But there must be some math involved, right? Give learners a instructional activity that prompts them to calculate the distance of the relayers carrying the torch, as well as the dimensions of the torch.
- Keep up to date with the flame's trip here
- Have learners track the flame's trip on a map in a social studies lesson
- The free version does not come with an answer key; however, one can be made by quickly answering the questions
- To access the editable document and answer key, sign up for a paid membership
- Brings a current event to a math task in the classroom
- A thorough worksheet that contains the background of the torch relay as well as word problems to solve