This The OR Rule video also includes:
Use the resource or lament lost opportunities. Scholars watch a short video to learn about the probability of compound events. First, they see how to find probability of or events that are mutually exclusive. They then use the addition rule to determine probability of events that are not mutually exclusive.
- Apply the associated worksheet as homework
- Video assumes knowledge of the definition of mutually exclusive
- Pupils should already be familiar with simple probability
- Shows each step of the solution process, making it easy to follow along
- US viewers may have trouble with the British terminology, such as naught and square number