Time does not exist as a universal constant, yet it can be defined as a concrete reality. These concepts and more provide the inspiration for an episode of Space Time's larger series of the same name. It discusses causal order, the multiple perspective conundrum, mass, and time.
- Discuss the paradox presented in more detail
- At the 1:00 mark, the video links to two others that contain the background knowledge required to understand this video
- Intended audience is high-level science students and scientists
- Offers closed captioning for the hearing impaired
- Presents advanced concepts as succinctly as possible