This The Outsiders Vocabulary graphic organizer also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Looking for a vocabulary list and exercise to use with a study of The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton? Try out this resource, which provides both the list and the exercise. Each of 19 words is paired with a part of speech and definition or synonym. Using this information, learners fill in the page number where the word can be found and compose an original sentence for each word.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- This resource could be handed out as a packet or page by page as your class moves through the novel
- Provides the word, the definition, and a space for practice
- While the list goes to 20, there are actually only 19 words; the number 18 is skipped