This The Phillips Curve video also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
How does the Phillips Curve illustrate the three different places the economy can be in? Follow along with Mr. Clifford as he explains the ins and outs of this graph, including what marks a recession and inflation, and how the curve can shift as a result of shifting aggregate demand and supply.
- After assigning the video for homework, implement a flipped classroom learning experience by assessing students on their understanding of the material the following day and further explaining the various graph shifts
- Pupils should have a solid understanding of recessionary/inflationary gaps and full employment prior to beginning this video
- Graphs help to illustrate concepts throughout the video
- Instructor offers useful tips for AP economics students to know